T-FORCE SSD 2.5" 250GB Delta S TUF Gaming RGB (12V), 3D NAND
DELTA S TUF Gaming RGB SSD (12V)
- Certified by TUF Gaming Alliance
- 5:3 ratio luminous area. The largest in the industry
- 16.8 million RGB color display
- Support synchronization with ASUS motherboard’s lighting effects
- Read/write speed is 4 times faster than traditional hard drive. Read speed up to 560MB/s
- 2.5-inch hard drive with 9.5mm in height
- Support S.M.A.R.T. technology – monitoring hard drive status efficiently
- Support TRIM – bring out its best performance on the compatible operating system
- Product warranty – three years product warranty with free technical support service
- Taiwan Utility PATENT (number: M558994)
- Chinese Utility PATENT (number: CN 207676655 U)
|Model||DELTA S TUF Gaming RGB SSD (12V)|
|Interface||DATA: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 |
RGB Signal: USB Micro B type
|Operation Temperature||0°C ~ 70°C|
ATTO / Crystal Disk Mark:
100(L) x 69.85(W) x 9.5(H)mm
|Humidity||0°C ~ 55°C / 5% ~ 95% RH,non-condensing|
|Warranty||3-year limited warranty|
 Before using, please make sure the software provided by the motherboard manufacturer is updated to the latest version to ensure the system running smoothly. The lighting effects depend entirely on the signal coming from the motherboard. The lighting effects will vary depending on the signal provided by the motherboard.
 Please make sure your motherboard has 12V RGB header before purchasing T-FORCE DELTA S TUF Gaming RGB SSD (12V). The warranty will void if DELTA S TUF Gaming RGB SSD (12V) is damaged due to connecting with other headers (Improper use).
 1GB=1,000,000,000 Bytes. In OS system, it would be displayed as 1,000,000,000 Bytes/1024/1024/1024 = 0.93GB
 Transmission speed will vary according to different hardware/software conditions, therefore the data can only be used for basic reference.
More information: https://www.teamgroupinc.com/en/product/delta-s-rgb-tuf-ssd.